This LiveJournal Blog is closed to the public. The content contained herein is for long-time friends only. I’m sorry!
But, since you are here, I won’t turn you away empty handed. My public website is http://www.somenewlanguage.net .
Check it out! It’s got everything from my blog to video game and movie reviews, free short stories, recurring serial fiction and much more! Take some time to visit http://www.somenewlanguage.net and read a while. I’m guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Sometimes I feel so sad.
Sometimes I feel so happy,
But mostly you just make me mad.
Baby, you just make me mad.
Linger on, your pale blue eyes.
-pale blue eyes, VU
This journal's acceptable use policy:
1. If you disagree with me keep it to your self. I don’t give a shit. I’m sorry if that hurts your feelers, but, my journal is not the agora. It’s not even a fucking democracy. It’s a fascist state where I am God-Emperor and my words are inviolable, beyond reproach, and sacred. Why? Because it’s MY JOURNAL.
2. If you agree, or like what you read in a post, then say so! Please! If not, see #1.
3. Over the course of a few weeks, I guarantee, I will insult you. If that bothers you, see #1. Remember, I don’t know you, so I’m not attacking you. I’m just attacking.
4. I am contemptuous, elitist, and impatient. Knowing this, if you still read, then you’ve been warned.
5. I am not well. I’m not a racist or a sexist. I’m not a liberal or a right winger. I’m not evil. But I have sociopathic tendencies when it comes to thought, ideologies and victory. I am capable of ruthlessness in thought, and occasionally in action. You have been warned.
6. I reserve the right that offend, piss on, poke, needle, rob, smack, kick or kill any word, idea or concept I want to. From your choice of breakfast cereal to your Mommy’s maiden name. Know why? See #1.